sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

Happy day of a Friend!









Friendship is a very strong feeling and it is impossible to define it in words.

The true friend who accompanies us in every moment of life, whether in good times or bad.

We all have our best friend, or some other that we no longer see a long time, which only left longing.

And the friend who died young and that leaves you with eyes full of tears when you think about it.

A friend is someone who makes you smile when you remember a funny situation happened.

A friend is someone who knows what that means at a glance, need words.

A friend is one who has a great love.

A friend is one who offers you a shoulder when everyone leaves.

A friend is one who says goodbye to you at the end of life and the last time you said, I will never forget.

Friends are Angels who God places in our lives!


Luís Fernando Bruno

2013

4 comentários:

  1. A really good friend means you may not speak for years and you take up where you left off as if it were yesterday...

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I had to publish in English, I love my friends all languages​​!!

      Excluir
  2. I really like this post, Luis. I feel very blessed to have the friends that I have.

    ResponderExcluir