sábado, 6 de julho de 2013

Charms Mature Woman!





Wonderful woman comes up to be stunning,
his voice smooth and calm inspires romance.
The real beauty of women, one that lasts forever,
does not end with time, the beauty of mature woman.

Want a good lover looking for a romance,
that is a good company, to live in harmony.
Want to be beloved, with his experience knows what he wants,
live a great love, be satisfied as a woman.

Suddenly, madly,
to an adventure of the moment.
But, that the love of God
does not become a torment.

Want a honest man in every way
that is also warm and kindles their desires.
She wants lots of kisses with enough heat,
crazy delusional in a night of love.

Dreams of a love for eternal life,
only happiness without disappointment.
She wanted to have her by my side,
would be a privilege to be your beloved man.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2013

4 comentários:

  1. In my mid 40's I had a few romances with some younger men... I think of them fondly... I'm sure they won't forget the mature woman they were with :-D

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Respostas
    1. I wish to meet a romantic woman, to live a great love. :)

      Excluir