terça-feira, 18 de junho de 2013

Stop, no Lies!






I do not know when we learn to lie, but we do it very well.

Some lie when love ends and say I want you around and actually want you farther than ever before, in another world.

They lie down together, but the soul is separated, the smile
the face is just a fake act friendly with expressionless eyes.

It is time, that's life, where walk eternal love? It was an illusion? A relationship is made by lies very ugly and certainly can not progress.

And they used to the lies do not revolt, like a rose without thorns that the drift always die. They die because they have no roots support.

Nights of sex without love, mine and yours, our hateful lies.
A feeling that dies, as if he were dying waiting for death.

Where we went wrong? How did we get to this point? Where is our love? I look in the morning and do not see the sunshine and evening cries of sorrow.

Birds sing and I do not listen. The nature, not enchants me as it should. I lie when I say I love you. The lie made ​​it all ended.

There is no longer as husband and wife, we were bowled over by fate, there's no more you and me.

All finished, our love came to an end, not no more to lie our love is gone. Stop, no lies!


Luís Fernando Bruno
2013

4 comentários:

  1. Lies certainly can destroy a relationship quickly :-/

    ResponderExcluir
  2. This is sad and moving. Unfortunate for those in relationships that end this way. Nice job with the writing.

    ResponderExcluir