sexta-feira, 21 de junho de 2013

Comes Dancing ...





Come dance with me on a moonlit night,
you crazy girl no longer remember anything else.
The moon is our accomplice, is on our side,
come dance with me, our love waltz.
                                          
While the fireflies shine brighter than the stars,
the wise owl watches closely our love.
Only your whispers break the silence,
come dance with me, sin symphony.

Come dance with me with your loving face,
his husky voice is an invitation to sin.
Moonlight gorgeous and beautiful is also our audience,
come dance with me the last song, my love.


Luís Fernando Bruno
2013

4 comentários:

  1. Dancing... that lovely way to be close to someone and feel as one :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. That was lovely. I really liked this Luis.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Daisy ... I really enjoyed writing this post!!

      Excluir