segunda-feira, 19 de maio de 2014

My Music!







I walk barefoot and happy singing my song on the sunny streets of the great metropolis.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song that makes your heart flutter.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song that brings hope, the feeling that the best is yet to come.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song by busy streets, in the dark night or the day that shines.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my music with his verses that do not rhyme for the dark city.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song that will always be like a light to enlighten humanity.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song in search of freedom.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my music and I also know that there are things that are lies and falsehoods.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my music and because I still believe in happiness.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song like a madman through the streets in the city.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song which defeats the sadness and produces joy.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song in tribute the beauty of birds free singing in the trees.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song the wind blowing all wickedness.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song in rough seas knowing that evil can not be fully overcome, but with God all things are possible.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song when spring becomes stronger than snow.

I walk barefoot and happy singing my song cheerfully taking the news that good will overcome evil!


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014

4 comentários:

  1. Luis... I know ultimately good will triumph over evil... it is just the long path to get there... insightful post :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Launna... the path to long but victory ... and some walking and singing! :)

      Excluir
  2. This is nice, Luis. I like your optimism, looking for the bright side. :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank's Daisy... I'm an eternal optimist, always believe in the best for the people!. :)

      Excluir