sábado, 10 de maio de 2014

Happy Mother's Day!







Mother, divine beings created by God
love their children in a unique way.
With pure hearts, full of tenderness,
Angels on Earth with his candid love.

That Day Special thank my mother,
example of a woman with character and righteousness.
Always supporting me at all times,
advising me to always do good.

Mother is the woman who loves without measure,
the Angel who gave us the gift of life.
Mother is the one who comforts in defeat
and vibrating with joy at our victory.

Mother always keep sweet as honey and shining
as the stars that radiate love and joy.
Thanks for toasting me with the gift of life,
Happy Mother's Day, my dear Queen!


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014

4 comentários:

  1. Very sweet post for your mother... I hope all mothers everywhere have a fabulous day...

    Have a wonderful weekend Luis... :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank's,,, a happy Mother's Day to my mother and to all mothers in the world... Happy mothers day Launna!!! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. This is lovely Luis. Wonderfully done. Have a great day! :-)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank's Daisy for the comment... Happy Mother's Day! :)

      Excluir