terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2017

My Great Love! (Tribute to Mariana!)








So many times I wondered why she, a young, left us so early; A beautiful woman, she really had a great fighting spirit, full of life and dreams.

Within my soul there is a great and intense longing, I wish to have you with me, even if only once more.

I know, I can not ask for anything more, I'm being unjust and selfish, God took my beloved Mariana to heaven, you're the brightest star.

But I miss her tremendously, her bright and cheerful gaze, her easy smile, her sweet and romantic way of loving me.

A soul so pure, sweet and kind, an angel who now prays for us, in eternity, I know that his soul rests in peace.

My Mariana was taken by a terrible disease, but her struggle and will power were an example for many people. This is a small tribute to you, Mariana my great love!


Luís Fernando Bruno

2017

2 comentários:

  1. Luis... it saddens me to read how you lost someone you care and love deeply... loss is never easy but with time it changes. Beautiful words xox ♡

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Launna... Thanks for the words... it really is a very sad situation... this is a real story!!!

      Excluir