sábado, 25 de maio de 2013

I wish…





I wish you and the river dreams of meeting the sea,
like a bird on the branch of the tree to sing happy.
I wish you like light shining sun,
which enlightens everyone, but really just wants you.

I wish you like rain or the land,
as a bird flies over the mountain at dusk.
I wish you, body and soul,
I make songs for you, I am a poet.

I wish you all my life,
as a source of water welling up.
As a love burning the skin,
on a beautiful moonlit night.

I never wanted anyone like I want you,
as poetry and music in perfect harmony.
I wish you my most beautiful flower,
in full spring from dusk to dawn.

I wish you not live without,
I want to make you happy forever.
One body and soul should we be,
I wish, I love you.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2013 

2 comentários: