terça-feira, 27 de março de 2018

Double Face










Even in the middle of the 21st century, incredible as it may seem, there are cowardly people in our society who are unable to take their positions.

I tend to respect everyone, regardless of age, marital status, religion, race, sexual orientation, political preferences and all other possible choices.

I am not the owner of the truth, but should not everyone think so?

On the other hand, the reciprocal is also true, people should assume their positions, orientations and options before society. There are many cowardly people who do not assume their true self and end up hurting their lives as well as the lives of all the other people who live with them.

But, there you are judging?

Not, because I know that when we point the finger at someone, there are another 10 (ten) pointed at us. So I do not judge anyone, who am I to judge someone. I just think people should have the honor to say: I am like this; my choice / orientation is this; I believe in this or that.

Hence comes that tattered excuse: I can not assume anything because they will judge me.

No one can pretend or hide for a lifetime. So try to live as transparently as possible, facing your challenges, phobias and you will see that the situation is not as ugly as you think. Discuss with your parents, family and friends by stating your views, making sure they understand your whys. If they do not understand, then patience. Go your way and be happy.

Why wear masks, after all, should not we show what is true in our lives?


Luís Fernando Bruno
2018

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário