quinta-feira, 28 de julho de 2016

We!








Often love comes when we least expect,
without asking permission comes into our hearts.

But gradually dominates our entire body,
increasingly, with a heart full of love.

The love that overcomes all distances come to cheer our life so boring.
And bring us the joy of being alive, he comes and arouses our emotions.

When we fall in love, we always want to have our love in our arms.
I have no one, but one day I'll have a great love, and just enjoy and make it worth every moment at his side.

One day I'll find the love of my life, the woman I'm going to make the happiest person in the world.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2016

Um comentário:

  1. Luis, I am sure you will have that great love... I have had it in the past and loved it so much... not sure it will happen again but I am becoming more and more okay with that xox

    ResponderExcluir