quinta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2014

Eternal Love!






Hi my friend hope everything is well with you. Today, like every day, I remembered my father, a great man, my eternal hero. He died a few years.

My father suffered from Alzheimer's disease which is a neuro-degenerative disease that causes the decline of intellectual functions, reducing the capacity for work and social relationships and interfering in behavior and personality. With the evolution of the framework, alzheimer causes great impact on daily life of the person and affects learning ability, attention, orientation, comprehension and language. The person becomes increasingly dependent on the help of others, even for basic routines such as personal hygiene and feeding.

I remembered the eternal love that my father and my mother always felt for each other. A great love that my mother feels today, and I'm sure my father also feels there in paradise. I love my daddy and my mommy!

I will post a beautiful story, is not of my own, but it is very beautiful, hope you enjoy.


Love, eternal love!

An old man came to a doctor's office to make a bandage on his hand where there was a deep cut. He ordered great urgency in attendance because he had an appointment. The doctor who attended him, curious asked what was so urgent to do. 

The nice old man told him that every morning he went to visit his wife who was in a nursing home, with very advanced alzheimer evil.

The doctor very concerned with the delay of care said:

- So today she will be very worried about his delay?

As you said:

No, she no longer knows who I am. Almost five years ago that does not recognize me anymore.

The doctor then asked:

- But why such a hurry, and need to be with her ​​every morning, if she no longer recognizes more?

The old man then gave a smile and patting the shoulder of the doctor responded:

She did not know who I am... But I know very well who she is!

Life Lesson:


Much more than giving things to others, we must do everything with love, dedication, donating your time and your heart. Love conquers all!


Luís Fernando Bruno
2014

2 comentários:

  1. This is beautiful Luis... it shows how much you love your parents and that is very sweet <3

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank's Launna... my parents ... my heroes!

    ResponderExcluir