sábado, 7 de junho de 2014

I learned...








I learned
that in life there are moments of joy and sadness.

I learned
that in life, nothing happens by accident.

I learned
everything comes at the right time.

I learned
the sun always comes a day after storms.

I learned
that despite everything, there is always a new beginning.

I learned
see the world with more love and gratitude.

I learned
how to grow in life overcoming all obstacles.

I learned
that the family is the basis of everything.
  
I learned
that the human being is not a machine.

I learned
with life, the simple things that make me a happier person.

I learned
my failures make me a better person.

I learned
love truly a unique and special way.

I learned
that everything in life is fleeting, what really matters are our families and friends.

I learned
with life, see the world differently, more romantic way.

I learned
say no to bloody wars, but having my sacred right to protest.

I learned
build my future with my blood brothers or not.

I learned
that yet, I have much to learn about life.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014

2 comentários:

  1. Great post Luis...

    I've learned that even the most broken heart can learn to love again... even though it's scary ...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank's Launna ... I learned that friends are the greatest gift of God ... thank you for your friendship! :)

    ResponderExcluir