quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2014

The Judge!







Criticizing is foolish...

point out the mistakes of others is so easy,

and some, unfortunately, this is so common.


The habit of judging the behavior of others

an attitude is not ethical or moral,

practiced by people who have no discernment.


How can I consider myself a judge when I 'm not a saint?

I'm definitely not the best people in the world and will never be...

and after death , do not know if I 'm going to heaven or hell.


I lied, I cheated and

made many mistakes in my life

surely many others will occur.


So I have to be my own judge

control my behavior and attitude,

to live decently and honestly my life.


I'm far from perfect,

sometimes I 'm a true sinner

so I can not judge my neighbor.


Men create their codes and laws

to be followed by others in society,

but many do not practice what they write.


We own our actions,

we are responsible for what we do,

authors of our own history, masters of destiny.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014

4 comentários:

  1. Very well said, Luis. This is good advice for everyone.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. It's true... we should never judge other people... it isn't always easy but I think about how I don't like the feeling especially when someone judges me unfairly... I try to remember that I need to worry about myself and let other people worry about their own actions... great post Luis :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank's Launna... all we have to do good deeds and do not judge anyone because everyone has their life and their choices! :)

    ResponderExcluir