segunda-feira, 3 de março de 2014

The Best of Me...








Today a friend asked me how I always have a smile, a kind word or a gesture of affection.

I replied that to me all people are equal, rich or poor, humble or powerful. For this reason, I 'm nice to everyone, looking into his eyes, as equals.

Over time I learned that positive thinking brings only good things.

When you expect the best, a positive expectation, the process of victory is created.

Being optimistic is to persevere, you have unwavering faith and a guarantee that everything will be fine.

At birth the feeling of enthusiasm and initiative, the universe conspires to our happiness, placing it at the service of humanity.

You are the person who writes the story of his life, choosing positive attitudes, grow as a human being.

Good vibrations attract positive things. As you exhale this optimistic state, our consciousness awakens the vital energies that will work to our benefit.

Optimism is good for the body, mind and soul. So be patient with yourself, understanding their limitations.

There is no victory without effort. By choosing wisely live your life with optimism, your heart smile and your eyes will shine.

We must be open to new ideas that are born every day in the horizon of our life.

No one is as good as it looks, not as bad as it proves to be. Everyone makes mistakes and successes.

Sometimes when everything seems to go wrong, good things happen, that would not have happened if everything had gone well.

Friend, when you look at me, you will not see the strongest, the tallest or the most beautiful. But it will certainly see a loving and always optimistic pure heart. I give my best.

We are imperfect human beings, but we forget that we too are God's masterpiece!


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014

4 comentários:

  1. I forget this from time to time when I am going through something very difficult... I always strive to be optimistic but I don't always reach it... one day I will get there... :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Launna... I know that sometimes it's very easy to talk about optimism, but also know that it is often difficult to do what we say ... but with strength and faith that we can overcome all obstacles! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Very nice post! Having an optimistic positive outlook makes all the difference in the world.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank's Daisy ... the world really is in a tricky situation, but we have always optimistic ... good win in the end! :)

    ResponderExcluir