terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2014

Six years without my Father!







Dad, you have always been, is and will be my eternal hero.
Sincere, loyal, honest, correct and fellow friend,
My biggest example of goodness, character and honesty.

Today, like every day, I want to thank
for giving me, along with my mother, the gift of life.
You two are my refuge, where I support.

When I think of you, do it with love, because
throughout his life was my great friend and hero.
Making me feel protected when I needed it.

Although he is no longer physically with me ,
I know that from heaven you're always protecting me .
my Dad is in heaven among the stars.

I know you did not say goodbye, perhaps because parents
never be separated from his beloved children, always taking
care of them, no matter where they are.

Life gives us hard lessons and the death is one,
is very sad because I never wanted to get away from you.
Sometimes I still feel a lot of pain, but I know that life is so, 
because in heaven there is no more suffering and my father is happy.

I confess that I did not say enough how much I love you, because sometimes we think that superheroes are eternal. I also know that somehow this is actually true, because you will always have a special place in our hearts.

Dad I love you forever!


Luís Fernando Bruno
2014 

4 comentários:

  1. Luis... this beautiful and touching and made me cry in a good way... I can see how much you love your father <3 Hugs

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank's Launna... is a true story, the story of my life! :/

      Excluir
  2. Very sweet and heartfelt tribute to your father, Luis. I know the feeling as I have been without my father for almost nine years now. I still miss him.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Truth Daisy ... is a love forever and irreplaceable ... my father, my eternal hero! :)

      Excluir