domingo, 22 de setembro de 2013

Ugly!






My dream is to be by your side, your hand in mine
always walking together on the road of life.
I wanted to be your fate, I'm your angel and you're my goddess, the moon in the sky is the accomplice of our crazy love.

For you, I become a poet and songs and poems,
nights filled with passion, love under the stars.
The sweet and lovely girl I love,
is my greatest desire, without you I can not stay.

But I'm not the most beautiful, some say that I am
very ugly, but I really love you, from January to January.
I love you and I do what is within my reach,
is my jewelry, my beautiful muse and queen of love.

I'm not a big hunk with angel face and very beautiful, 
but I want a chance to show that I'll be your lover.
I'm not selfish and proud, but I love you and my love is
your my passion, my world, you are everything to me.

I'm not the most handsome man, I admit I'm an ugly, 
but I promise that no man will love you like I love you.
I know I'm not the most beautiful or stronger,
just know that I love you.

Forgive me for being an ugly guy that you want passionately,
but as they say: "Love means never having to say you're sorry".


Luís Fernando Bruno

2013

2 comentários: