domingo, 8 de setembro de 2013

Lovely Fräulein!







Your skin so white and soft
Your smile is like a crystal.
His eyes bright greenish blue
are too beautiful to leave everyone spellbound.

Her blonde hair loose in the wind
gorgeous body, perfect, curvaceous and sculptural.
So great is his beauty woman
with a face of angelic girl.

It was God who created you
And gave you the scent of roses.
Full of tenderness are so sweet
how can you be so beautiful?

Her beauty in perfect harmony,
his voice sounds like poetry.
I have no adjectives to give you,
beautiful girl as it was nice knowing you.

My little Fräulein, I just wanted to say,
I wrote these verses without rhyme to
make you happy, just a simple and
pure demonstration of the love I feel for you.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2013

2 comentários: