domingo, 25 de junho de 2017

Mother's Words!









When I raise my son or daughter,
I'll teach them to have more fun.
Seeking to understand their desires,
without unnecessary corrections.

Getting as close as possible to him or her,
interested in learning all about my children.
Strolling in the park on weekends,
playing more with the kites or the dolls.

Crossing the fields, watching the stars,
giving more hugs and punishing less.
Being firm when you need to, but smiling more
making caresses, because children need love.

Give education, but do not make the house a prison,
but a nest of harmony, of my house I would do.
For my children I would teach this lesson: speaking less about the love of power and more about the power of love.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2017

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário