sexta-feira, 31 de outubro de 2014

Good Times!







Today, I closed my eyes and remembered my first love,
which was to be eternal, but was lost in some way.
Was carried by the wind that takes away the emotions,
amid the dark nights, on a hot summer.

I look at his picture, you always look beautiful, 
trying to understand why our love ended.
Imagining our happiness, everything could be different,
But love has ended and my heart cries.

Good times of youth, where kisses were stolen,
the glowing eyes reflecting the light from a star.
There was only happiness that illuminates the souls, 
a happy time where it was still raining blessings in our hearts. 

Those were the days where the stars,
glistened and reflected stronger your look.
I open my eyes, good times, good dreams,
memories of an era that will never return.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014

2 comentários:

  1. Memories can transport us back in time... they can be overpowering at times... thoughtful post Luis :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Launna this is indeed a great truth... eternal memories in our hearts!!! :)

    ResponderExcluir