domingo, 26 de janeiro de 2014

April!






Blind is not only one who has eyes but can not see
is also the one who judges another without knowing its history.
I can not see, I'm blind, but I really love you,
you is everything for me, I want you forever.

April, our love is misunderstood by many, especially by hypocrites, but only we both know, truly, what we feel for each other.
Our love, our happiness depends on our union,
despite the differences between us and my visual impairment.
We both shout to the world: our love will never end!

When I touch your body, I feel the world in my hands
feel their beauty in my fingers, feel the pulse of his heart.
How sweet is your voice, and exciting as its smell,
I want you forever, from January to January.

April, our love is misunderstood by many, especially by hypocrites, but only we both know, truly, what we feel for each other.
Our love, our happiness depends on our union.
We both shout to the world: our love will never end!


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014 

4 comentários: