domingo, 1 de maio de 2016

One Love!





(Photography: Gabriela Bardini)





When I kiss you my heart beats faster,
without you I find myself aimlessly without peace.
Without you, I'm in solitude, my first great love, we were born to be together, fate brought you to me.

At his side time passes more slowly,
the days have become much more exciting.
The blue sky above us to bless us,
you can not imagine the great good it does me.

Without you the world loses its color,
and life no longer has any meaning.
I love you today, even more than before, you are the sunshine of my moon illuminating the darkness.

Among a thousand flowers, I decided it will be my pink,
with his sweet look, you make me a happy man.
I will forever take care of you, my love,
our feeling is eternal, destiny brought you to me.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2016

2 comentários:

  1. I know of a destiny of love... it can be so incredible, yet hurt so much... xox

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Launna... love leaves marks nor time cannot erase them. :)

    ResponderExcluir