sábado, 17 de outubro de 2015

My Country!







My son asked about the future of our nation, I closed my eyes and imagined:

I can not answer that world will be yours, It may be wonderful, or full of evil.

Today, we live in an austere society, sometimes furious and dominated by bad people, where corruption reigns and there is a lack of values.

But, the world is renewed with each new day ahead,
so do not despair on the dark and cold nights, because tomorrow the sun will shine and will be born new flowers.

From time to time, unhurried everything is renewed,
turning into light, the darkness and the darkness that prevailed, breaking the chains of the tyrant... long live freedom!

His love for the country, must be true and eternal,
it is its great treasure, which no one can take away.

I opened my eyes... smile...
Then said, son no matter
the size of the battles... you win all!

Never mind that now, many things are wrong, you my son is the future of the nation, should always strive for a better world for all.


Luis Fernando Bruno

2015

2 comentários:

  1. I agree that life can be changed even when it looks the darkest.. our youth have the ability to make those changes ... especially if we teach them love :-)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Launna... nice words... I fully agree with you! :)

      Excluir