segunda-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2014

Cry!







Many must be wondering why I write not for weeks. Then I explain that I can only write when I'm passionate and well with my heart. I suffered a loving disappointment that left me very badly.

When you lose someone that interested you, your life becomes empty. That bright and colorful world that only exists between couples in love, disappears. The void will filling the heart that was previously occupied by a particular person.

Magical moments that made you laugh and dream of a wonderful future, now gave way to painful memories and disappointments. You walk with eyes lost in the crowd, does not see anyone. So many people in the world, so many places to meet and nothing else interests you. Nothing and no one have quite as much importance, or arouses interest.

So people disillusioned live in this world. Suffering by the end of the relationship is a big problem when it puts an end, in a story that was to be eternal.

How nice it would be if we could exclude someone from our life as easily as we do in a social network. But this is impossible because nobody can withdraw the mind from what is still present in the heart.

So, I walk with a broken heart, asking God for strength to overcome a big disappointment.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2014

4 comentários:

  1. Awe Luis, I totally understand what you have dealt with... it breaks my heart.. All I can say is keep moving forward and no that isn't easy but it is essential, there is a light, there always is... I pray that things get better for you soon, hugs from Canada

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Launna... thank you my friend, I know that things will improve and the sun will again shine again ... hugs from Brasil! :)

    ResponderExcluir