quinta-feira, 3 de outubro de 2013

My Great Love!







So strong is this love I feel for you
that blood runs through my veins like a river,
causing an explosion of love in my heart
I ardently wish more than anything.

You came and changed everything in my life,
the most beautiful, loving, adorable angel.
His kisses sweet as the purest honey,
you are the woman that God has placed in my path.

It is the most beautiful flower of all spring,
as are beautiful their hair blowing.
I can not imagine my life without her,
I love you forever, my great love.


Luís Fernando Bruno

2013

2 comentários:

  1. This is SO beautiful Luis... I have only ever loved like this one... loving my David...I totally understand this kind of love...

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Love is beautiful Launna ... I'm still looking for the woman of my life! :)

      Excluir